Dardanelle School District Reviews

The education itself is great and they hold students to hire standards. The teachers are okay. There are some really great teachers but also some that do not care about their students at all.
Great school, made great memories here. Overall prepared me for college very well. Teachers were great, and the school atmosphere was something great to be apart of.
It was mostly about academics. There are teachers that are truly great and will go above and beyond to see their students succeed.
Start Your Review of Dardanelle School District
I grew up in the Dardanelle School district and now have children there. I love the small town feel, but appreciate the diversity, the emphasis on academics, and the many opportunities afforded to students in our town. We are a high-poverty district, but you wouldn't know it by the way our schools treat the students. Many of the teachers are absolutely top-notch and show how much they care about the students on a daily basis. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else in the area!
I graduated in May of 2017. Dardanelle school district is wonderful until you get into high school. The men and women who are in high positions within the high school are absolutely awful and treat their staff badly. They are too conservative and they pick and choose the students on which to pick on.
After being apart of Dardanelle School District for thirteen years, I have found myself enjoying the district more and more. The faculty and staff at the district are always there to help, no matter what the issue at hand is. Dardanelle's rigorous curriculum prepares college-bound students for the challenges they will face. As for the changes, the school could use a little more school spirit.
Large School District. The school has a lot of activities for students and parents. The Band is great!!! I look forward to being a graduate of Dardanelles High School.
I've been with the Dardanelle School District all my life. I have attended the school district since kindergarten all the way to my senior year (which is now.) Without being biased, I can honestly say I've enjoyed my full experience with my school. It is one of the best in Arkansas, we are ranked #19 in the state of Arkansas. It really does prepare you for college. In fact, many alumni come back to receive help in their college work. We are very diversed and as a small school, we've all become a big family.
Dardanelle High School is a very competitive school when it comes to academics. It is a small school where everyone is like family; everyone knows everyone.
Dardanelle Public Schools are very prominent and they challenge you academically. Very good school to grow up in and be a part of.