Dakota Community Unit School District No. 201 Reviews

Dakota is a smaller school with friendly people and supporting teachers. The school has great education opportunities but not a variety of options to choose from. However, it prepared me for college and was a great experience.
My personal experience at Dakota has been nothing short of exciting. It is such a happy environment for me to be in. Due to the fact that the community is so small and everyone knows everyone, teacher to student relationships are very good. I feel very safe there and never worry about something happening during the day.
We have had a wonderful experience with them .they have been very accepting and accommodating of students with special needs.
Start Your Review of Dakota Community Unit School District No. 201
Dakota Community School District offers a great education to various ages of children. They also offer great academic programs, such as AP classes, honors classes, and dual credit options for high school students. Not only are the academics great, but the sports programs and extra-curricular activities are an amazing opportunity for students to participate in.
My experience with Dakota is great. I have come to Dakota ever since 4th grade and I have loved it. I couldn't have ask for a better school. Dakota has felt safe and has prepared us for college. I would recommend this school to anybody and wouldn't change anything about it. The teachers are awesome and the overall school itself is fantastic. I wouldn't want to go to any other school.