Cutler-Orosi Joint Unified School District Reviews

Something that I have done this year that benefits my community is being more involved. This year I have more time in my hands which allows me to do other things around my community other than sports. Since this year i am only playing golf which is not very time consuming I have a lot of time to do activities and work around my community. With community service hours being a requirement for graduation I decided to do more of it. Last two years only 20 hours were required so I just did those 20 because I was very busy with sports and homework.
I'm a senior here Orosi High School. Tomorrow June 7th 2018 I am going to be graduating, my 4 years and Orosi High School were amazing and very memorable to be part of. Although things change throughout the years I still believe that future students who come here will have a wonderful experience here at our cutler-orosi Joint Unified School District. I am so thankful for what they provided for me and now that I am going to college I can thank enough for everything they done.
-Miriam frias
This is a really fun place to be! All the teacher and office staff is super nice and they are very helpful. Love it here.
Start Your Review of Cutler-Orosi Joint Unified School District
I enjoyed the staff, but would like to see more student involvement. There are many clubs to be joined. They have a great small campus were many students get to know each other very well.
My experience with Cutler-Orosi Joint Unified School District has been nothing but great things. They as a team have always reached for above and beyond and never quit for the upcoming goals they have for all of our schools in this little big town. They not only care for our students education but they care about our community as well. NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS NOW AND LATER!
I like this district because even though it is small, I feel comfortable being a student here. I would just like to have better food.