Cumberland Community Unit School District No. 77 Reviews

The faculty and staff welcomed me and pushed me to become the best student I could be, supporting me when I needed help.
Cumberland Middle School has a very good educational program, their teachers are caring individuals who are rather flexible. The protocol for bullying is overly group based instead of individualized, which can be a problem at times for some students, as well as the curriculum that constantly fluxes. However, many teachers, as well as the principals, make it their personal mission to make sure that you understand what is going on inside the classroom.
I have had a good experience at Cumberland High School. There are many college level courses available to both juniors and seniors. The teachers are very helpful and will assist you in any way they can.
Start Your Review of Cumberland Community Unit School District No. 77
Cumberland High School tends to cater to lesser important problems, rather than focusing on what students need most. Speaking for the majority, I can claim that many teachers here give the impression that they choose to teach, simply because they enjoy the subject, without being able to teach it well. This becomes problematic for students, as they passively watch an instructor solve the example, without truly understanding the intended concepts. Without the passion of a committed teacher, students are deprived of their education.