Culver School District Reviews

Culver was nice because its small and you have more hands on experience with your teachers. The only thing that I would like to change is that our school become more modern with technology
I like a lot of the teachers, but they need to have time for tutoring so those that struggle can get help with math and science.
I enjoyed my time in Culver. I made some lifelong friends and memories. I grew up here, so it has been fun to see everyone grow up together. I am excited and little scared for the next chapter of my life. Regardless, I am prepared to move on to the next stage and take on new challenges.
Start Your Review of Culver School District
This is a neat little school with good student to staff ratio. The staffs discipline policy is erratic and followed or not followed . Staff here can be judgemental and form bias on one mistake and then not let go, or turn a blind eye to major foul ups . In spite of this, school spirit is high and the majority of the teachers are super awesome. College preparedness is remarkable in this district.
I have been apart of the Culver School District since kindergarten. It is a small community that has helped many students grow up and prepared them for the adult world. The faces are friendly and great opportunities given.