Crook County School District Reviews

My experience with Crook County High School has been a good one. They have a decent advanced placement program with rigorous courses that can mostly be transferred over to many colleges. They also have good athletic teams, and help their students prepare for college.
They do not take care of bullying. Kids are even bullied by the teachers. The food is horrible and healthier options are not available. My son's 3rd grade teacher told them she was waiting for her dogs to die so she could retire. She always forgot to go get them at the end of recess. She told one kid he was going to be worthless when he gets older. Admin never did anything.
I love the way some of the teachers pay close attention and take the time to get to know their kids on a personal level. I don't like the lack of discipline on kids in sports, however.
Start Your Review of Crook County School District
I went through 9 years of schooling in Crook County and I truly feel like they let me down. There is really no diversity in classes. In the high school there is a beautiful art room that is never used because there is no art classes. The programs offered are out of date. There were a few teachers that I absolutely adored. and they made Crook County High school a little bit better but for the most part I truly feel let down.
It was a nice place to learn. I made a lot of life changing experiences there, and was involved in a lot of IB courses, which allowed me to make a lot of new friends and further my education.
I have been attending schools in the Crook County School District my entire life. I love living in Crook County and have been able to take challenging courses to prepare me fore college.
I believe this school is great if you are looking for an education, no specifics about it. Nothing stands out at all. There are no clubs, and clubs or after school activities like the arts are underfunded and underappreciated. The only thing that does matter are sports and only specific sports for that matter.
I love Crook County, it will always be home to me. Although, there are certain teachers that should not be aloud to work at Crook County School District. For example, Mr. Churchill-Dicks always uses vulgar language and he does not know how to control himself in formal situations. He is extremely fake when it comes to being peer-reviewed by his colleagues and I truly felt as if I did not learn much in his class. He grades everything with a 95% if he likes you. Most teachers are very responsible and wonderful on the other hand, but he was one that stuck out to me and should not be representing the Crook County School district. Mrs. Duncan and the career class required for graduation were fantastic and extremely helpful when preparing me for college. I thoroughly enjoyed this class and am forever thankful for it.