Crestwood Local School District Reviews

great time, the teachers are friendly. the halls are nice and not alot of bullying, food is suprisingly decent o yeah.
My experience has been typical, just like any other high school student. I would like to see more diversity in the halls of Crestwood. Not only would i like to see that, I'd like to see acceptance of diversity. I would also like to see a safe space or decompression area for stressed students during finals week or all throughout the year.
I loved the art and choir program. Everything about crestwood, other than the progams i loved, was poor. I hated highschool and cannont wait untill I graduate
Start Your Review of Crestwood Local School District
The American Experience Academy is what Crestwood really has going for it! Too bad there was poor support from most of the staff except for the wonderful teachers of academy and few surrounding teachers and staff that always believe in their students!!!
I am very happy with the education that my children are receiving at Crestwood Schools. I have met with some wonderful teachers and the guidance counselors are amazing.
Personally, I have had amazing experiences at Crestwood, due to the efforts of 3 or 4 wonderful, dedicated, and engaging teachers. However, the majority of the teachers are not dedicated to learning, and focus on memorizing things in order to get high scores on state tests. Additionally, the administration is incompetent and is making efforts to cut valuable programs in order to save the jobs of incompetent teachers.
Crestwood high school has amazong teachers, and an athletic department. What I would like to see change would be to get air conditioning or the lockers.
The best part of Crestwood High school is the students. The student lead organizations are amazing when the administration does not hold them back. The teachers are also very good at their jobs, keeping students active in their studies. My favorite part about Crestwood is the academy program. It is a class that is three periods long and focuses on experiential learning rather than the tradition classroom experience. I have made many connections because of it.
Growing up in Mantua, OH I have had the opportunity to experience everything that Crestwood has to offer. Crestwood helped shape me into the person that I am today with the aide of the staff and students that I graduated with. I am deeply saddened to see the overwhelming budget cuts to this school district, and I feel as if the Crestwood community deserves better board member representatives.
I like the teachers and the different types of classes that are offered but I would like to see a change in how matters are handeled.
Crestwood offers rigorous advanced placement classes that challenges advanced students. On the downside, most of the teachers don't teach and plan lessons that are all done by the students on laptops. There's the expectation that students should be able to teach themselves.
this school is old and humid at all times, the teachers do not know how to handle the students and can't teach, the coaches coach to win instead of to coach and ruins the whole experience for players.
The adults don't trust the kids at all and there for the kids can't have a good educational experience because of it. Teachers also do not seem to be experts on the topics they teach.
It was a great school to go to and i enjoyed it. I just wish the school building was better, Mantua needs to build a new school.
Crestwood is a very unique experience, while still maintaining a structured environment. They have classes that are offered that are not like any other. The teachers are friendly but strict while still helpful. The administration is bad but they are working to make it better for the students and parents sake.
I love the people -- teachers, coaches, other students, etc -- at Crestwood!! However, the curriculum is not the best and I had to work hard to find classes that will prepare me for college.