Crestline Exempted Village School District Reviews

This school has been great to me from the very start. It's a very small school, so you know everything about everyone else, and they all know about you. Which can be a good or bad thing, depending on the way you look at it. Crestline has provided many useful things for their students, and I've taken it to my advantage to do something good with it. My overall opinion of Crestline is that it's an amazing school.
The teachers are highly dedicated to teaching the students and often go above and beyond to ensure the students are able to succeed. It is a small school district, which means it is somewhat limited in its resources to give students the best possible educational experience. Overall, the district provides a great education for all students in the Crestline Area.
Crestline Exempted Village School District has had a huge impact on my life from the staff to the academics. I loved every moment there.
Start Your Review of Crestline Exempted Village School District
I liked the size of my high school. The small classroom sizes enabled me to create great relationships with my teachers and classmates that I was able to carry outside of the classroom.