Coshocton City School District Reviews

The atmosphere does not seem centered around learning, the classes are slow and the faculty is not very helpful.
The teachers do not care for the students who learn in manners other than visually. The administration focuses on budget cuts rather than the students. The school food does not satisfy any nutritional requirements. The class offerings are extremely good, however, the classes themselves are loud and disorganized as well as being of a lower standard of learning.
I like how close knit everyone is. Knowing all teachers and having small classes are nice because you get a more engaged experience with your education. I've enjoyed going to school here for the last 4 years. They've given me all the tools I need to make that next step.
Start Your Review of Coshocton City School District
A great school that gives each student the opportunity to grow individually, as well as academically throughout their years at the schools. Awesome staff and administrators.
My overall experience at Coshocton High School was very good. The teachers are very helpful with everything and they always push us to do our best. Our facilities have become very updated and nice throughout the years. Our athletics are always fun to watch and support. School has been very enjoyable my last four years and I wouldn't have wanted to attend any other school.