Cornwall-Lebanon School District Reviews

I have personally enjoyed my experience at the Cornwall-Lebanon School District. In elementary school, I was provided with the means necessary to cultivate the beginnings of a strong education. I was supported by many teachers and mentors who strived to push me to do my best. Throughout my middle school and high school years, I have encountered opportunities for me to extend my knowledge and challenge my learning. I have really appreciated my teachers and counselors who have encouraged me to do my very best in all aspects of school.
Cornwall-Lebanon is, I believe, the best school district in the area. From academics to the arts, this district allows students to reach their fullest potential. The staff and administration truly believe and care about their students, and there are so many opportunities for everyone, no matter their background.
I really like the wide variety of electives that you can take. it helps if you are unsure about a career path and you get a taste of different careers.
Start Your Review of Cornwall-Lebanon School District
As a home high school junior, I have had a great opportunity to belong to sports teams and clubs. As a member of the TSA club, we have been fortunate enough to go to state three years in a row, it was very exciting.Tutoring is offered free of charge on a weekly basis by other students. It came in very handy and helped me tremendously. Cedar Crest has an awesome group of teaches and I have great friends. It has been a great experience, I can’t believe I only have one yeast left.
The staff was always welcoming and helpful. I had a great experience here. Not once since I was in the district have I had a problem. The counselors are all nice and super helpful.
School was great. I did get the help and resources needed to be successful. My questions were always answered and guidance was given. Good school district.
That when things in the community happen we can stay a "Falcon Family". I grew up in this school district from Kindergarten at Ebenezer to being a Senior here at the high school. I've met so many amazing teachers that have changed my life, or views on school subjects that I never could have imagined. I cant thank them enough for making me the person I am today. They keep us as safe as possible in crisis, and they care. They treat everyone with respect as they would want to be treated.
My daughter had multiple medical issues that kept her out of school often. When she came back, the school did everything possible to include her and made special changes to make sure she felt comfortable everyday...
Cornwall-Lebanon School District is a very friendly and welcoming school district. The teachers are Fantastic they are very helpful. In my opinion they really don't ready the students for college. The guidance counselors are a big factor of that they are the ones talking about the students future. For the students in High School the laptops are terrible and, I say that because some of the website that the students are supposed to be sing are blocked. The students also get kicked off of the Wi-Fi sometime too. The teachers then get very angry when they don't work, they rely on them way to much.