Corning City School District Reviews

I was the first graduating class since the merger of the two local school districts. The merger was smooth and they did an amazing job providing the students with state of the art gymnasium, athletic fields, theater, computer labs.
Corning Painted Post School District offers a multitude of opportunities for every kind of student. The staff are easy to communicate with when parents or students have questions or need additional guidance.
CPPHS is a great school where there is a place for any kind of student. The new state of the art theatre and field house is the envy of students and teachers from visiting schools in the country. We have famous guest speakers, national and state champions in many sports teams and music and art festivals.
Start Your Review of Corning City School District
Great place for friends. Diversity. Change. Learning. Resources. Readiness for future.accepting .caring
I really like the school. I think that it provides students with many different and well-rounded activities and opportunities. I think that the only thing that needs to change is the school's views on mental health and suicide and provide more help to students to try to prevent any more deaths.
They have helped me grow to be a better person. Been in the corning district all my life. Great guidance . next off college.
Overall I had a good high school experience. The teachers and faculty members are helpful and resourceful. I played soccer and ran track, both of which gave me many fun memories. I was also involved in the drama club which was also an amazing experience. However, the school is not very diverse.
I think the Corning City School district was a great school district to grow up in. The best part was how interactive the teachers are, they are always willing to help. Overall the Academics are good, people want you to succeed.
Great district with great teachers and excellent facilities. I have attended the district my whole life and would not trade it for anything.
I personally love this school and I am glad that I will be able to graduate from this High school due to the way they offer classes that not many colleges can. Because of this, I am on track of finishing College a semester early! And who wouldn't love that? The teachers are great, I've made a lot of my teachers that I have had in the past future friends of mine once I no longer attend that school. There is always someone there to help you when you need it, whether it be a teacher or not. But the sports are a different story, our school literally strives off of sports! Corning lives for sports, whether there is a football game, basketball, lacrosse you name it, it is packed with students, parents and even teacher cheering on our team. We even have our own clique called "The Hawks Nest" and that's where you will see Corning Students being the rowdiest bunch of people supporting our fellow friends to win the game! But win or lose, the Corning Hawks always bring home a win!