Cornell School District Reviews

Cornell School District has new technology, new books for the students, and classes that offer college credits. The cons are it is small. No students participate in sports, clubs, or even activites.
I've been a student at Cornell since elementary school. Above all I can truthfully say that the teachers at Cornell can truthfully make a huge difference. Every school has the teachers students dislike but, the teachers that students do like, the teachers that go above and beyond the rest, do exist and I've encountered many of them at Cornell. They push you to succeed, the teachers I'm referring to love their jobs and love their students. These teachers bond with their students and that makes Highschool easier and a lot more enjoyable. One thing I'd love to see change at Cornell is some the administration take a more serious and mature grip on their jobs as well as have all of the teachers care as much as others. Cornell would better if more teachers would be open enough to bond with their students instead of just a select few. This would let students walk around with the knowledge they have a unlimited amount of people they can go to and that, most importantly, they can trust.
I loved Cornell, the teachers get to know you on a personal level and they can give you advice individually and help you out.
Start Your Review of Cornell School District
This school is absolutely awful. The faculty is abysmal. I am currently in the process of moving as far from the area as possible so that my children never have to hear of Cornell again. If you want your child bullied, then have the staff do nothing about it and try to convince you and your child that it's your childs fault it happened, this is the school for you! I would give Cornell zero stars if I could. STAY AWAY FROM THIS TERRIBLE SCHOOL!
I did not like that it was such a small school. If you plan to go to college or further education after graduating, you will be very behind! I did great in high school and am still very behind in college courses because of the lack of readiness. Some teachers were very good, others were not good at all. A lot of them do not care if you need extra help. Not a lot of sports offered.
My school is located in a small community, outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I've attended this school all of my life, as well as my parents, and grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, and siblings.