Copiah County School District Reviews

It is a great school that is a great place to be when it comes to learning it is a place where everyone voice and opinions matters the administrators take it in there hand to make sure that the faculty members and teachers have all the materials needed for our students to be successful and help them succeed and pass to the next grade and keep their grades up and pass all tgere state test which is needed to graduate so that we will have both a successful school and successful students who parents will be proud knowing that we did our job to help their child stay on track to get their education and graduate
The Copiah County School District was a good experience for from elementary school all the way up to high school. Some things could have been better but we worked with what we had. Some classes were more interesting than others to me but I was successful in every class. The school district seems to be improving more now that a few years have passed. Hopefully it continues to get better and grow as far as academics and working together for student success.
Wesson Attendance center is great! My son has the best 2nd grade teacher. She goes above and beyond for all of her students and works with their needs. I believe she genuinely cares for each and every one of them. I wish I could bottle her energy lol!
Start Your Review of Copiah County School District
We have an awesome group of students and sometimes we gain a great group of teachers. However, this is a Fortress District. We have had the same board for over 20 years. I would like to see the school, parents, and community work together....a community school. Also, if the school culture and communication would improve parents, school, and community could have a great partnership to improve student achievement. One school, Crystal Springs High School, doesn't even have a parent group. Parents are being shut out. You can't say this is a welcoming environment with your lips only. I pray and hope schools in this district can be improved with all stakeholders of education involved and engaged.