Conway Springs Unified School District Reviews

I love how the Conway Springs schools are so invested in the students. All my teachers know me and care about me. All my classes in high school are challenging and prepared me for college. The elementary school does a wonderful job at making the foundation for the growing children. On the other hand the middle school needs some work. The classes are too easy and not stimulating students brains. As for the activities and other clubs, being a small school, it is very easy to be involved in many different things.
There are some teachers here that really do help students learn and love what they do, but they also have others that are also not so good. The schools are clean and nice, and the staff other than teachers are all great.
All Schools from elementary to high school in Conway Springs have excellent teachers, which is the most important to me.
Start Your Review of Conway Springs Unified School District
Our school has a very safe environment and friendly atmosphere. The teachers and coaches go above and beyond to help us reach our goals and achieve our dreams. We have a great deal of pride tied to our school name, but one thing our high school could work on would be school spirit.