Conneaut Area City School District Reviews

The teachers are great. Conneaut High School participated in a program where I am able to get college credits by attending a community college during the school day during my junior and senior years.
I have been enrolled in the Conneaut Area School system for seven years and I feel like I am completely prepared for my first year of college. The teachers and administration are amazing and they really care about the students.
Conneaut Area City Schools are great schools. They have goals and they try every method possible to obtain the goals set. They do their best to make education both interesting and educational. The staff is all very helpful and kind and very understanding. All my years as a student, I have really enjoyed going to school at Conneaut.
Start Your Review of Conneaut Area City School District
My experience at Conneaut High school has been a good experience. Although I feel that nothing from my 4 years really stands out, I think I had a solid education and am ready to start my future.
My experience at conneaut schools wasn't bad. I feel that I got the education that I need to get far in the world. The teachers really care about their student and they have always pushed me to do my
best. They were always there when I needed someone to talk to and to help me with problems in life or with school work. They were very helpfully when I went through loss in the family and they really helped me get through school. There were only a few teachers who I really didn't like, some of them would be better off in a different profession. But over all I enjoyed my time in the conneaut are city schools district.
I love the sense of community! they need more funding for sports such as soccer and better stem programs but overall good school!