Conemaugh Township Area School District Reviews

Conemaugh Township has a great music department and has, what I would call, a family atmosphere. I have acquired many great friends that will last a lifetime. However, the classes offered at the school are not as academically challenging as I would like them to be. The courses are not preparing students for college as they should. Many of the teachers do not push the students to their full capacity. Also, the school does not offer many AP courses. Though it has its flaws, overall, Conemaugh Township is a pretty good school.
The staff is usually very nice. The curriculum is not challenging at all and not up to par with other schools.
I like the idea of having a small town school where you know everyone. However, industry in the area is declining which has resulted in less students going here. Therefore, our school rarely gets updated and our educational experience has decreased.
Start Your Review of Conemaugh Township Area School District
Conemaugh Township is a small school, which results in a lack of higher education opportunities and not much diversity. But people and teachers are very nice.
I really enjoy the atmosphere at Conemaugh Township. The teachers and faculty are very nice and always willing to help. They have created an excellent learning environment.
I've gone to Conemaugh Township since I was in kindergarten and I had a great experience with the school.
TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
My Experience at Conemaugh Township was amazing. I loved every minute of it. The teachers want you to succeed and are always there for help. There are so many different opportunities to be involved in clubs, sports, and in your community as well.
Wonderful school district. Friendly, caring faculty. Wide range of activities for students to become involved in.
I really loved going to school here. The community was amazing and the teachers were all excellent and cared about you as a person, not just a student. There were many opportunities to join numerous clubs as well as many community service opportunities. I was also able to take classes for college credits, putting me a year ahead of everyone else.
One thing that I love about Conemaugh Township is the small feel. We are a family and you really have a chance to know everybody and form close knit relationships. On the flip side this small size decreases the opertunity available to students and really limits the diversity. School spirit is pretty big and we have very nice sports facilities; however, we aren't preped for college very well.
Conemaugh Township is a great place to get an education. The school is diverse, the teachers are dedicated, and I received a quality education while making friends for life.