Como-Pickton Consolidated Independent School District Reviews

I been going to como pickton for a year and a half now. I really like to see our teachers have more motivation in teaching.
Como-Pickton is a great school. I have been going here for my whole life and it has exceeded my expectations for academics. It has shown many school improvements over the years and more involvement in students lives. I hope to see more changes in the different campuses. I hope to see more upgrades in the teaching environment and to see more improvement in the technology in the classrooms. I am very proud to be part of the Como-Pickton family and the community.
To begin, I have attended Como-Pickton Consolidated Independent School District for over half of my life, and one thing I love about this school is its sense of family. Being that it is a smaller school district, everything is tight-knit. This is one of my favorite aspects about CPCISD. I feel as though I have a real home there,
If I were to change anything about my school experience, it would be the fact that sports seem to be valued over all other things. Granted, I know how important it is, but as someone who is heavily involved in the academic side of CPCISD, I would be grateful for more attention on things besides sports.
To end, my favorite thing about this school are the teachers. Most of the instructors are good, and they do their jobs well. There are a few who stand out above the rest and have made my time at this school unforgettable. The teachers at CPCISD have certainly made an impact in my life - for the better.
Start Your Review of Como-Pickton Consolidated Independent School District
I've been attending Como Pickton since Kindergarten. Overall, I would say it's a really good school. I have learned so much, and there were also several students who started attending due to the reason that Como Pickton has great teachers with excellent teaching skills.
I will never come back to this school after I graduate, I wish to have gone to another school but this is what my family chose for me because they believed it was what would be best for me. I do not recommend this school nor would I ever let my kids go here. It is being run into the ground and only getting worse.