Commerce City Schools Reviews

The teachers at Commerce really try to help students become ready for college. They try to make the classroom like a college environment to get the students ready for college. Some teachers do not prepare you at all. They still treat the students like children.
Overall- Commerce High School was a good place for me to finish out my school career. I love the area it’s in and the teachers that are staffed. Although the school is great, the teachers are very underpaid.
Overall a wonderful place to of spent the past 14 years attending. Wonderful band program that has only gotten better and better over the last few years and will continue to grow. New classes are added every year, and some amazing teachers.
Start Your Review of Commerce City Schools
The Commerce City Schools system is a very good choice for anyone looking around the area or considering admitting their child(s) to the system. The teachers, administration, and faculty of the primary, elementary, middle, and high school are excellent. They are smaller schools, but that allows the students to connect and communicate with their teachers better, which in return has a direct, positive affect on the student's academic and personal life.
It was a great high school experience. The teachers are very helpful and highly skilled in their topics. Also the sports programs are highly competitive in our area. The only downside was the lack of sports choices. There are only the really big sports.
The Commerce City School System created a wonderful experience for me through all years of my schooling. I have been prepared for college in such a way that I feel should be taught in all school systems.
Overall, the teachers truly care about the students. Being in high school, I have more opportunities, which involve interacting with teachers and students of the other schools in the systems. Going behind-the-scenes like this gives me a different outlook of the system, seeing what the teachers go through and how they care for the students, and that was really impactful for me to see how much they care, and how much effort they put into making sure the students are successful later in life.
Have always had good experiences with the system. Teachers are concerned about the kids. They emphasis the i.portants of grades as well as participation in sports. The staff encourage the student body to get involved in supporting the athletes and being present at all events. The teachers and staff also encourage parent involvement.
I have attended Commerce High School since 1st grade, so around 12 years. I honestly LOVE this school. The teachers are fantastic, I honestly wouldn't mind putting my kids through school there. Commerce makes you feel very safe, if you even feel like you are getting bullied, you can take it to the principle or the Assistant principle and they will get working on the case immediately.