Columbus Unified School District Reviews

Columbus is a tight-knit community that has caring teachers, but unfortunately does not have much to offer. Although it is by far one of the best schools within Cherokee County, the school campus needs updated and more classes should be offered to students.
I like the friendly and helpful staff. I would like to see updated facilities. The school’s are too dull and need color.
Columbus Unified High School has been a good school district. I would like to see any change, I believe change is always good and will help improve our school.
Start Your Review of Columbus Unified School District
During my time at CUHS I had lots of great teachers and experiences through out my 12 years of schooling. They are friendly and helpful if you need it. The teachers are constantly looking out for what's best for you and your education, but also make it fun. The football team is usually unseated and the other sports are also great. They have pro assembly's and some class competitions during homecoming.
I went to Columbus for less than a year before graduating . I enjoyed the teachers and the counselors was a lot of help when I was graduating and wanting to further my education .
They care about what the children say. They take advice from the students and parents. The teachers make it where the students can go and talk to them about anything.
I have been going to school here since I started in kindergarten. I have had nothing but good experiences. Everyone knows everyone and is very helpful! I love my small town and I hope you do too!
I love the small town feeling of CUHS everyone knows you and you know them we all gt along great and learn a lot!