Columbia School District Reviews

This is an awesome district with opportunities for children that other districts only dream of. I have been blessed to work in this district and have my children here.
Columbia school district was great with one exception. The middle school was awful. I would like to see the middle school change locations along with the principals and other staff.
What I like about Columbia High School was the staff, because you pushed every student to strive for the best and and they want everyone succeed.
Start Your Review of Columbia School District
Junior and Senior Project helps the students prepare for college. The food needs to change. They need more activities for girls besides cheerleading and color guard.
What I like about my school is even though they was script with uniforms. They always made us have our shirts tuck in, wear certain color sock, shoes and belts. Which made some students mad but it made us and prepare us for today. one thing I dislike was the school lunch even though it didnt have nothing to do with the school. I dislike the Michelle Obama health Care which result in us not being able to have certain amount of salt and sugar.