Columbia School District Reviews

Columbia Central is a great school for any child to attend, but many changes have been made since I've attended (only 2 year ago). The only recommendation that I would've have for Columbia is to get rid of that principle, but I am aware that that issue has been taken care of.
I went to Columbia from kindergarten to 12th grade and I believe this school district set me up for success. The environment fostered creative thinking and promoted advanced academics, and the parent involvement is unparalleled.
In the high school, multiple AP classes are offered and the option to dual enroll at Jackson College is also available. The combination of AP classes and dual enrollment allows students to enter college more prepare than ever before.
Columbia also has excellent sports programs. Although they do not win state titles each year, the coaches teach the students right from wrong. The coaching staffs stress that students are students first, and athletes second.
The teachers at Columbia are the greatest!!! Columbia has everything you need, in a small town setting!
Start Your Review of Columbia School District
Small school focusing on individual students, in specific areas of need. Great school, teachers, and overall academic atmosphere.