Columbia Local School District Reviews

I went to Columbia Local School District schools all of my school years. I wouldn't have gone to any other school. The teachers genuinely cared about every student and wanted for them to succeed while still pushing them to do harder material. I learned a lot all of my years at Columbia Local School District and it helped prepare me for college greatly. It also had a good sports program and an amazing community. Everyone fit in so well in our grade and among other grades. I love this school district and would definitely recommend for other students to go to school there.
I love Columbia. Everybody gets along and nothing needs to change. The teachers are nice and take time to help every student.
Not a bad place! Columbia will always be my home! I have had many good memories at that place! One day there will be a lot of people that live in the community and the school will thrive!
Start Your Review of Columbia Local School District
It is good but I have only ever attended Columbia so I cannot accurately compare it to other schools. I do believe that the small community is one of its better qualities.
It is a very good school in a great county but sometimes the teachers are not the best at getting students ready for college.
Columbia is very small. I like that the college credit plus program is open to all high schoolers. I wish there were more AP classes.