Columbia County Schools Reviews

The teachers work very hard and do their best to deliver lessons to the students. The schools are generally clean. Some issues with insects in cold weather. Generally there are enough lockers. I would like to see more excited teachers. Teachers who love their job, instead of out of obligation. It would also be amazing if they didn't need so many portables. During really high or low temps they become unpleasant. I would also like to see English books to be updated. The math classes got books before the English classes and they refuse to use theirs. English class involves the book most of the time. It is concerning when administration doesn't know the difference between self-defense and fighting for pleasure. I think the music departments are doing the best they can do with their budget. I'd love to see them grow and keep up the heart they put into it. Overall they do the best with what they have.
I love Columbia county schools, the only thing I would change is the diversity of the schools. Other than that I think the teachers, students, and faculty do a great job of making everyone in the school feel safe and creat a well rounded school environment.
Over my years at columbia county school I have enjoyed it. The teachers are always willing to help when it is needed.
Start Your Review of Columbia County Schools
Most of the teacher i have are commited and work hard and there are alot of good clubs. Although the facility isnt always great mostly because the stalls are drawn on or the toilets dont work.
THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTY GIVES A LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES TO THE STUDENT AND TO THE TEACHERS ITS A NICE AREA TO WORK AND ALSO THE ENVIRONMENT IS VERY FRIENDLY. A GOOD SCHOOL SYSTEM TO PUT YOUR CHILD IN
Good school system.Could be better academically.Need to let students take summer classes in High school.Should be more competitive.
I would like to see better Spanish teachers. But I love the band and Jrotc programs, which really helped me throughout high school.
The diversity is great! You can meet new people who can help you further your education and also help you make connections such as jobs or internships.
It was great. The teachers were great. They helped my when I needed help. I enjoyed playing sports there.
Good faculty and staff. Education is high quality. Loved the after school activities. Parent involvement is lacking in many areas.
this school system is very helpful in making sure all the students graduate and go on to secondary education
Columbia County schools teach their students how to thrive and push them to be the best they can be. I would add more tutoring opportunities for my school.
Not the most diverse school district we've ever been in, but good mix of kids. Good solid art program. Would love to see more modern electives and languages - not the same old same old, Spanish and French. Where are the Asian languages? Where are the cyber-related classes.
Great county. Growing rapidly but really cares for students and families. School system has 5 high schools, numerous middle and elementary schools as well. They try to keep up high standards as well as offer advanced extra curricular activities.
Columbia County Schools are truly the best. Every teacher cares about the students and they really want each and every one of them to succeed. I am honored to be a part of this school system.
My experience is very good. They are very strict and aware of things that shouldn’t be going on. Teachers are very helpful and try and help as much as possible. I really like going to school here I think this is the best place to be.
I like the sports as i play softball but most of all the commitment of the teachers and how the care about their students.
Start Your Review of Columbia County Schools
I love the Columbia County system and their involvement in the schools! They work with wach of the schools to prepare students for each level of their education.
Teachers and staff are excellent. Students are very diverse due to the near by military base and almost always well adapted too the rigors of high school. There are also a lot of Advanced Placement Classes of which many students are enrolled and are actively push to enroll in for college readiness.
My experience with Columbia County schools has been very good. I am treated well and there is a lot of opportunities given to people in need of help. The one thing that I wish would change is for the county to add another high school, because the one I am in is slam packed.