Columbia-Brazoria Independent School District Reviews

I like that everybody on the staff is friendly, and they are always willing to help students. I would like to see how students treat each other change.
I would like to see more teacher involvement with students. I really like our high school and our teachers. Some teachers are willing to help students while others are not.
I have enjoyed my experience in the Columbia-Brazoria School District. However, I wish to see a change in how fast things get done throughout the schools.
Start Your Review of Columbia-Brazoria Independent School District
A great school for kids to grow up in! The small town upbringing is all around and provides safety and reassurance for parents.
Columbia - Brazoria has provided me with an education that goes beyond the state standards. But I do think they could improved the high school curriculum to be more engaging and help better prepare us for college.
Here, everyone knows just about everyone. Many of the students that go to Columbia have lived in the area for their entire life and their parents had the same teachers. It's a pretty good school where the teachers and staff really do want every student to perform their best and help them reach their full potential.
I have been in the CBISD. Since I could start school. I am currently in the 11th grade and I know all of my teachers at a friendly level. The community is family oriented and we know everyone like family. The atmosphere is inviting and is readily available with the nicest, smartest, and caring staff. Our sports are outstanding! I am in the Dancin' Dolls (drill team), we are an award winning team that is full of school pride and spirit. Our campus is full of sport diversity, dance, cheer, football, soccer, track, power lifting, softball, volleyball, basketball, baseball and many clubs to join as well. The students are very friendly and welcoming.