Collins-Maxwell Community School District Reviews

Teachers pick favorites and are against people against there beliefs. Do not take action upon bullying and encourage it.
It is a small school with curriculum that might be behind the national standard. It has a bad policy or 2 and the school is dying as a whole.
My experience at Collins-Maxwell was great because I spent most of the time in clubs and activities as well as sports. The school has limited resources but to me that doesn't matter because I believe it's the people around you that make the most out of an experience. The people in Collins and Maxwell are good people and the teachers are really kind.
Start Your Review of Collins-Maxwell Community School District
I like that Collins-Maxwell high school offered alot in the agriculture field. We were offered many FFA conventions and field trips. I didn't like that some classes kids just ran around crazy and disrespected the teacher. I would like to change this by getting the parents more involved in their children's discipline.
Love the small town environment. The kids can be in many activities and become well rounded. They also offer many opportunities larger schools around the area offer.