College Place School District Reviews

I am a graduate of 2018 and I love this school so much! Each staff genuinely cares about your learning and yourself as a person. I will miss this school with my whole heart. We do school differently to get the most use out of class time. Not to mention the class of 2018 had a 100% graduation rate! This school strives to make school the best for students learning and is always finding new ways to improve our learning.
There is no environment quite like college place. I lived in walla walla and open enrolled into the district. As a kid, you can be a Davis dragon. later, you move on and be a sager raider, and you end your career in the district by becoming a College Place High School Hawk.
It feels like a family at College Place. The staff tries to make relationships with each student to ensure that they succeed.
Start Your Review of College Place School District
I like that the people in the community are very involved with the school board and the decisions made regarding the schools. I like that in my high school we focus on hiring teachers that are passionate and love the students as well as the job. However, I do wonder how we can loosen up the reigns in our school a bit, I believe we could use a little more freedom although I do understand why some things are not allowed. I appreciate the efforts of the staff and the close-knit relationships I have built with many of the teachers and students as well. We are a hands on school that strives to make learning fun and long-lasting. We are a district that constantly seeks to be better for the students and for the community so that by the time students graduate from that district they'll be productive citizens of America.