Cochrane-Fountain City School District Reviews

I've gone to this school for my entire life, and the security this school gives me is indescribable. This place is like a community, and the students you will work with are like family. There is a place for everyone at C-FC.
Cochrane-Fountain City has been where I have gone since preschool. Over the last thirteen years here, I have made a lot of really close friends. My teachers are really spectacular for a school our size. However, our school is very athletics focused, and because of this, other areas in our school go relatively under-supported, and academics seem come second to activities.
I like how caring the teachers and staff are about whether you succeed. I don't agree with how few AP and honors courses in order to get ready for college. I also think the coaches are very one sided and pick favorites.
Start Your Review of Cochrane-Fountain City School District
I think that the school is more focused on sports than anything else. There is only three AP classes which are AP US History, Physical Education, and Calculus which is taken as an online course. Besides that, the students have a lot of spirit and a sense of unity despite being from different towns and areas. Any kind of violence is almost non-existent.
Cochrane-Fountain City High School is one building that includes both high school and elementary kids which helps to bring the community together. There is roughly a bit over 200 highschool students who attend C-FC. There is an overall diverse population throughout the school and provides different clubs for such diverse students. Clubs include FBLA, FFA, forensics, National Honors Society, math team, and international club. Along with different clubs, C-FC's sports are very competitive and are outstanding.
My high school is very into sports. Our pep rallies are a lot of fun. The teachers are great. Overall it is a very fun school.