Clinton Community Unit School District No. 15 Reviews

The one thing I like about this school is that most of the teachers care, but the administrators don't really have a connection with the students and distance themselves from us. I want to see more equality among students as well. Some of the staff sides with certain students while other students are left to fend for themselves, so their is some favoritism. Their should also be more nutritious food for the students. Also the sports teams are treated way better than the other organizations. the band is just now getting new uniforms after 23 years, but the weight room was given completely new equipment as soon as the athletes complained, while the band was complaining for years about their band uniforms being held up by safety pins. If you come from a wealthy family and you are well known in the town it is a good place to send your kids, but if you are neither of those things, your child will just get passed around.
The staff was very involved in our experience and helped us whenever we needed it. The staff has always been very accommodating.
This school is an alright high school. I like most of the teachers. The down side is when you need help with things they are not really there to help you. They also are not very good at being informative about things. Other than that it is an alright school to attend.
Start Your Review of Clinton Community Unit School District No. 15
I loved the Theater program. It has allowed me to learn about and express myself. I would like to see greater Art class options.
I liked how caring the teachers were for their students. They were always willing to lend a hand to anyone in need. The programs and sports offered to students are exemplary, fun, and welcoming.
Clinton Community Unit School District No. 15 is a small town high school that provides good basic education. One excellent program it has is the dual credit program offered through Richland. This program allows students who know they will continue on the college to get a head start on classes that will earn credit for both high school and college.
Close group of friends. Not a big oversized school. Friendly and safe environment. Faculty is always striving to help students in all areas. Led by a great principal who loves his students.