Clever R-V School District Reviews

The Clever school district is such a great place to be. It's a small and cozy school. The staff is great and they really connect with their students and get them the help they need. Everyone tends to be friendly and accepting no matter what race, gender, sexuality, etc. I wouldn't want to spend my elementary, middle school, and high school times anywhere else.
Clever is a small, but growing community. There are a variety of classes, some of which are duel credit which is very beneficial. Students are rewarded for attendance, participation, and having good grades. They are held to a high standard when it comes to keeping up with grades and being responsible. The teachers are very helpful and are always looking out for the students. Basketball is the main sport, however, football has also recently been introduced. Other sports that do well are volleyball, softball, baseball, track and field, golf, cross country, and tennis. The band and choir also get impressive ratings at contests. The building is fairly new and is taken care of. The administration does its best to make school more fun and better for the students.
I like my teachers and principals. I wish it prepared me for college more. I am the High School and Mr. Casey and Mr. Breeden are the best principals I could ask for. They listen and help in any way they can.
Start Your Review of Clever R-V School District
I have loved being in the Clever school district. I moved there in the 2nd grade and immediately knew it was the place for me. The school is small enough that you know everyone, yet big enough to have multiple opportunities to excel in whatever you enjoy.
It's been great! It is super easy to use, and has shown me so many scholarships that I did not even know existed. It will help me pay for my college.