Cle Elum-Roslyn School District Reviews

Growing up going to the Cle Elum Roslyn School District from elementary school to high school has been an overall great experience for me. It is a very small school, therefore I've developed relationships with every single teacher I've ever had. The class sizes are small, making it a great experience for learning and growing opportunities. It has been nice to be able to earn college in the high school credits from sophomore year through senior year as well, which has prepared me for what I will be facing next fall when I go to college. The only drawback to such a small school is it may be harder to find opportunities other schools receive, such as classes specialized to certain criteria of my personal interest.
The Cle Elum-Roslyn School district is set in a very small town. The school is very unique because of its size; my graduation class size was about 65 students. When new students come here they are usually uncomfortable. There are generations of friendships and close relationships in this town, but that doesn't mean we don't welcome them. CERSD has options like college in the high school, running start, alternative school system (Swiftwater), and other things. Most people in this community don't plan to go to college, but that doesn't mean they can't. The sports are fun, a lot of our teams do really well like Soccer and Basketball, but some don't. The special thing about this is that the students have the same amount of spirit whether its a winning or losing team. If you are coming to CERSD, for whatever reason, it's a good place to be your alma mater, and they will always welcome you into the Cle ELum Warrior family.
I've grown up in Cle Elum and have almost always felt welcome at school by not only the staff but the students. The small school helped me in the classroom and with my sports getting the one on one help I needed.
Start Your Review of Cle Elum-Roslyn School District
So much more can be done to make it better, but it is still a great place to be and I really enjoy, it and we are working hard to make it the best place available.
I graduated from Cle Elum High in 1991. I grew up in Cle Elum and most of my family still lives there. It is a great place to grow up. The sports program is great and the coaches are top notch.
The cle elum- Roslyn school district is great district. they have great staff and hire great teachers.
Cle Elum Roslyn School district is the heart and soul of our small community. The school, it's staff, and students never fail to reach for excellence both academically but also personally. The students are provided a quality education while being treated as the future investment they are. If I had any areas that I would change or add it would simply be more clubs and opportunities for students. IE: drama, life skills, and service.