Clayton Public Schools Reviews

Clayton High School was a great school. It is a smaller school so you get to know everyone around you have a good relationship with staff and administration.
I really love Clayton. It’s small but very friendly. You really get one on one time with not only the teachers but the administrators as well. For instance I know almost very teacher and administrator in Clayton. They are all very involved within the school and various programs! They have a lot to offer. Since the school is so small I was able to be involved in many activities and sports; I’ve participated in the JROTC program, NHS, basket ball, swim team and field hockey. I’ve really had a wonderful time attending Clayton.
Most of the teachers go out of their way to include and inspire students. The learning environment is friendly and nice.
Start Your Review of Clayton Public Schools
My current high school has taught me valuable lessons in life , and I continue to grow from them everyday. I love how my school is considered one , and how supported everyone is to each other. If I could change anything about my school it would be to have more clubs.