Clay Local School District Reviews

The Clay Local School District has been my second home since Kindergarten. The teachers, faculty, and staff have made my experience unique, memorable, and extraordinary. The curriculum is top-notch, and the school district secretes such a positive environment.
I love this school and its community. I have never felt more belonging. I previously went to a different neighboring school, and felt disowned. Clay is very inclusive and loves all of its students. The staff genuinely care about everyone. My high school experience has became so positive, something I never thought achievable.
Clay is a great school for the area. It seems to be one of the safer schools in Scioto County, and has a strong staff. However it lacks in clubs and activities, has few sports, and there's just not much outside of school activities to participate it.
Start Your Review of Clay Local School District
I like the small school feel, but I don’t like requiring AR or Khan Academy as a grade. Khan is not that user friendly so I could not work ahead in it. Also, hiring people with no experience and then losing them in the middle of the year hurts the grades of the students. It should not be allowed to affect my grades but it did.