Clay Community Schools Reviews

My experience at Northview high school has been wonderful. Over the past few years I have had the opportunity to progress my education and participate in a variety of clubs and organizations. A few of my favorite classes have been chemistry, calculus, world history, and biology. A few of the clubs I have participated in and enjoyed are Interact club, robotics, Excalibur’s, connect four, book club, national honor society, and fine arts academic super bowl. I have had a fantastic time at Northview taking these classes and participating in these clubs.
I learned a lot from my time at clay community schools. Most of the teachers were great and easy to get along with.
I love my high school! I have been encouraged to flourish by many great teachers and coaches.
The student body is amazing! We are almost a family, everyone helps out with sports, academics, and personal issues.
Our actual building is in need of more attention. The corporation administration does not always seem to care about the smaller school in the district. We are getting a new addition and some remodeling was done.
I am truly thankful I was able to attend.
Start Your Review of Clay Community Schools
Great school spirit. Great teachers and faculty. The corporation administration is more concerned with the other high school in the district so that is a major negative. My classes in high school have definitely prepared me for my college classes.
I like the class selection and availability. The food could change and some rules I feel are too strict