Clay Center Unified School District Reviews

My experience at Wakefield High School is excellent. Everyone knows everyone and we all semi- get along with everyone. However, one thing I would like to change about this school is that there is barely any classes about what we want to do later in life and through college.
I like all the activities available at CCCHS. They help make school go so much smoother. I really enjoy playing sports.
It's a small town rural school. Everyone knows everybody. A lot of students get along very well. Classes are around 22 students.
Start Your Review of Clay Center Unified School District
My experience at Clay Center Unified School district has been quite great. I came to this school when I was in fourth grade and since then I think I have been given a great education. One thing I wish could change about the school is how much focus is on sports and not education. most of our funding goes to football and basketball, but only the boy's teams. I also wish that we had more foreign languages, college classes, and extracurricular activities to get involved in. Overall, Clay Center is a great school district if you're looking for an education and a good set of sports to be a part of.