Clarksville School District Reviews

I enjoy the teachers throughout the school. However, I wish there were more advanced classes involved. I personally enjoy challenging myself whenever possible, but I am not allowed the freedom to properly do this. I wish that there were also more opportunities to be rewarded for always striving for excellence, as the only awards are for "troubled students who need to be applauded". Otherwise, my experience has been positive, as the administrators are big supporters of the fine arts and give money as needed. This allows to release my creative energy that sometimes gets pent up during normal classes.
great schools, teachers work amazing with students they are really helpful with the students. It is such a safe enviroment for students to attend. i would totally recomend any one to take their children to those schools.
CSD is a nice district, just a little overcrowded. The high school is meant for 400 or so people, and as of now, we have around 600 stuffed in these classrooms.
Start Your Review of Clarksville School District
The school district of Clarksville, Ar is absolutely wonderful. It has been full of great experiences, opportunists and lots of memories. We have a good academic and athlete program. Our school offers college credit classes and we are an armed school. Where trained staff only is armed to protect us at any time and need.
Overall the school is great. Much better than any of the schools around it. However, the school food could improve.
Since enrolling at Clarksville, I have had a major change in my academic level, raising my grade point average a lot than it was at my previous school. It is a great school, it has a great student community and I'm proud to take part in student activities and put my part in helping whenever I can. I surely am proud to be a Panther.
My experience with Niche was great, it gave me so many optional scholarships to apply for, and set me up for success. I enjoyed learning about this website, it has really lifted a ton of stress off of me.