Clarksville Community School Corporation Reviews

I enjoyed that Clarksville Community Schools are small, which gives you a one on one experience. I would change the administration, because it lacks involvement with the students.
I think the elementary school is pretty good, however the middle and high schools could use a huge remodel as well as smiling faces! I happen to be a parent who is big on open communication between parents and teachers and there has been a horrible lack of responses from several teachers and coaches. It is very disappointing
Clarksville community schools have always been very involved in the community. They offer the kids different ways to serve the community and make it a better living environment. They have good coaches and are decent at sports from an athletic standpoint. They don’t always get the best teachers because of the low pay. That is the only downfall that I see, unfortunately it is a big deal.
Start Your Review of Clarksville Community School Corporation
The corporation is different from a large school, but that allows for more individual attention to students. While AP is lacking, dual credit is offered at Ivy Tech at no student expense other than textbooks. The schools work with each other to provide the best popular curriculum, with many middle schoolers taking electives at the high school.
Teachers and staff are very hands on,small class sizes and a very active school in the community.they are always there to help my children and our family With any of our needs
This is a very nice school. They always keep you informed of everything going on with your child. Also a very friendly staff.
The school corporation was alright while I was there, but having friends still there provided me with the information that they couldn't even find it in their budget to turn on the AC when it was ridiculously hot outside for full days. There were some good teachers while I was there (some of which have left since I did), but the school corporation was less than great while I was there. It didn't even improve after I left.