Clarion-Limestone Area School District Reviews

It was overall a good experience, especially in comparison to neighboring schools. It was small so there wasn't a TON of things offered but with what they had, they did well and made it a pretty good experience! They advocate their no-bullying policy and the no drugs or alcohol policies as well. The junior and senior years are very geared towards getting students ready for college and I was introduced to sites like CollegeBoard and RaiseMe, which are both very useful even after college for SAT scores and scholarships. Since the student body is small, any student can play on most of the sports teams and many of the faculty members want nothing more than for their students to be successful. There are many clubs offered as well and there are always opportunities to go to board meetings and talk about what could be improved. C-L has an outstanding academic record and we rank well in standardized test scores.
It is a very small school so, pretty much everyone knows each other. The teachers are always looking out for us and are always available for 1-on-1 learning or tutoring. The school should improve have more tutoring available and to better the cafeteria lunches.
I enjoyed the student's school spirit. Teachers genuinely care about students and are involved as coaches and extracurricular activities.
Start Your Review of Clarion-Limestone Area School District
I've had a blast here and the teachers know what they are teaching and they teach it well. The thing I like most about this school is the amount of choices of classes you can take as electives.
The Clarion-Limestone School District is a wonderful public school system in Western Pennsylvania. I have been a student for twelve years, and I can say that I loved each and every year. We not only encourage students to do their best, but also do our very best to help them succeed. There are a multitude of extra-curricular activities and clubs, all of which are heavily student driven. All of the faculty are professional, yet manage to make learning fun. Overall, Clarion-Limestone is the reason why I am successful today. Go Lions!
It is a small rural school where everyone knows everyone. The teachers are very supportive, and the students treat others with kindness and respect.
Clarion Limestone School district is a wonderful, small town, school. The teachers and each member of the school truly care about each individual student and want to see them succeed. There are not enough words to explain the effort and time put in, day in and day out to allow students to reach their full potential.
Great school from the students to the faculty. Great location student body is small so you know the teachers and staff and you get one on one attention. lot of clubs and sports.