Clarendon School District Reviews

At the Clarendon school district, I have had many memories and plan to make more as my last year continues, although it is my last year I'm glad to say I'm from here. The teachers are amazing and they try their best to help the needs of every student on campus. The diversity is average we basically grew up together and we all stayed around to the end. I only run track and plan to play baseball this year but the coaching staff is a amazing and they only want you to succeed. Clarendon school district is welcoming to any one with open arms and I'm proud to say I'm from here.
I love the atmosphere of Clarendon School District. It is a close knit family community. The only thing that should be worked upon to better the school is the teacher turnover rate. Students need stability that would be provided if the teachers stayed with the clarendon district for longer amounts of time.
Clarendon High School has more Ap College courses providing to each student their to help prepare for college. One thing that should change is more programs for unde class men
Start Your Review of Clarendon School District
Clarendon High School has given em tremendous amounts of knowledge and wisdom, while also preparing for life after high school.