Cissna Park Community Unit School District No. 6 Reviews

Cissna Park School is a perfect place to get your education at. All of the teachers here are well educated and know how to interact with students very well. They will push you to get the best out of you. In addition, because we are such a small school, teachers are able to focus more on the individual, giving you any personal help that you may need. There is very little violence or suspicious behavior that occurs here at Cissna Park School. Most of the kids have high morals and respect for authority. Over the years, we have had many great sports teams as well. This has helped to develop strong culture and pride within our school. All these things and more make Cissna Park School a great choice for your education.
This is a small school, one of the last schools left in Iroquois County that is not consolidated. There is not even 300 in the entire school, therefore we all get a lot of one on one attention. That being said, being small also limits our possibilities to have AP classes and major classes that we may need in the future.
I like that the teachers give their students one on one help. The environment seems to be safe and friendly. However, I would like them to stop focusing so much on the athletic department and a little more on the music and art department.
Start Your Review of Cissna Park Community Unit School District No. 6
It’s overall a very academically sound high school. The only problem I found with it was that it was lacking advanced courses or any AP courses. I wish that the administration would try to find fixes for these issues.