Chisum Independent School District Reviews

By far the best school experience I've ever had. Everyone is so welcoming in this small school. It's definitely a close-knit family. Not everyone gets to experience what it's like to be loved and cared for by teahcers, staff members, etc. 10/10 would recommend enrolling their kids in this school.
I attended Chisum High school my freshman through senior years after being home schooled for all my years before. I did not know how I would handle a public school environment so I started with the smaller school in my hometown. I loved that it was a smaller school because all of my classes were only a handful of kids which meant that there would be a greater student - teacher relationship. I was able to go to the teachers for help and they were able to explain things in a way that was different for each student. Overall my high school experience has been amazing and i highly recommend it to anyone in the Paris Texas area.
This is a very good school. Chisum middle school has won over 20 consecutive years of UIL. All of the schools have great teachers who will get where you need to be in terms of the STAAR test. Chisum has a lot of extra-curricular activities for kids of all ages can do. It's a very welcoming school and can make the students and parents happy. They offer a lot of choices for your classes that you can take in middle and high school.
Start Your Review of Chisum Independent School District
I love this school with all my heart. Great people, great classes, great vibes. It's big enough you don't see everyone yet, small enough you know everyone's names.
The administration is absolutely horrible, some of the teachers have no idea what they are teaching, they are unorganized, biased towards athletes and relatives of faculty and they do not accommodate students that aren't one of those two things.