Chimacum School District Reviews

It's a small school with a lot of financially insecure and unmotivated students. I met some amazing and wonderful people there- My AP English teacher, my Advisor, and my best friends in the world- but I can't in good consious go reccomending others go here voluntarily.
I like that there are small classes. It allows the teachers one on one time with the students, and help the excel.
The school is slowly shrinking, and because of this the advanced classes are shrinking along with it. A nice environment though, being a small school means that you know everyone and they know you...
Start Your Review of Chimacum School District
Overall, I had a good experience with Chimacum High School. I was able to attend a Certified Nursing Assistant class offered through West Sound Technical Institute as a Junior. My senior year, I had the opportunity to attend Olympic College through the Running Start program. I am truly grateful for my attendance at this campus and the funds that were offered to allow for students to receive college experience at such a young age. Although, because of the lack of staff at this school, I felt the need to take advantage of these programs do to the fact that I didn't feel that the education offered at the actual high school was giving me the accurate level of education that I needed. For instance, one of my fellow students at the high school had to fill in as a teacher for my sophomore Spanish class, which I thought was a bit unprofessional.