Chillicothe R-II School District Reviews

I grew up in Chillicothe schools and I really grew as a person. The teachers are amazing and the education I was given has helped me, and will continue to help me through my life. I could not ask for better administrators. They are amazing and interact with every student and do whatever they can to help.
I like that the school it trying to provide a nice, learning environment for the students; however, I wish they would also try to provide a fun environment as well. If that was done I believe a lot more students would enjoy their time at school.
What I liked about Chillicothe is how the town you in so many ways in any activity you are in. One thing I would change is, they need to become less strict on rules and put more trust into kids to do the right thing.
Start Your Review of Chillicothe R-II School District
Not only is the school district absolutely amazing, the town is always looking out for the best interest for future generations!
Poorly run, uninspired students. Students not given enough support. Lazy, unprofessional teachers and bad overall administration.
I have gone to Chillicothe Schools for about 10 years now, and its a pretty great school system. They care about every student individually, and they take time to make sure you understand everything you learn.
I've been homeschooled for the past eight years. I decided to come back to public school my senior year, overall my experience with coming back into public school has been amazing! My teachers have helped me achieve my goals this semester, and my counselor has made time to help me figure out all my college stuff. The students and staff here are amazing, the always help you whenever you need it. Let's not forget the sports here, the football team here is awesome. They always get everyone pumped up for big games. Our other sports have been champions and going off to state, I am so proud of the school I get to go to every day. I'm sure going to miss it all when I graduate.