Chickasaw City School System Reviews

Being a student at Chickasaw High school, I feel well taken care of and loved. The teachers really sit and work with the students. If there is a problem, the faculty will handle the situation immediately! The student body really sticks with each other through hard times and good times. Chickasaw High school continues to progress more and more. I will recommend every parent to send their child to Chickasaw High school were students are appreciated. Go Chieftains!!!
My experience at this school was overall great. Even though its small, it also gives you the chance to climb the success chain. But on the downside, because we have smaller kids in the building, everyone has to be treated the same. That means, you may be a highschool kid but is still being treated as a junior high kids. That is the only bad thing about it besides our lunches.
The schools need more resources for special needs students. There needs to be more electives. More performing arts would be good.
Start Your Review of Chickasaw City School System
I think the school should work more on cleanliness and expansion. There are only 2 hallways with classes. The food could be prepared a little better too.
what i like about chickasaw is the discipline that the school gives in getting its students ready for the real world.