Chester County Schools Reviews

Chester County is very small in size, and while some people may view this as a disadvantage, I feel like I was at an advantage being a student there. The teachers could honestly give each student the time they need to grow and learn to the best of their abilities. Not only were the academics some of the best around, but the spirit in every extracurricular activity was amazing. There is support in all endeavors in Chester County Schools.
It’s okay. Classes are good but could be better. don’t like how every teacher is religious and almost makes a point of being religious. staff is okay, kind of intimidating at times.
The teachers are excellent! If a child is struggling they work with them to get them where they need to be. They have great programs and part involvement activities that families enjoy! Parents here work together to make good things for our children.
Start Your Review of Chester County Schools
Chester county schools was great place to go. Everyone there is really nice and encouraging, but I do not think that they prepared me for collage.
Great school, very helpful with graduation, very helpful with applying for college and financial aid, and overall the most polite staff you will ever meet.!
Chester county schools is a great school system. The schools are all relatively close and in a safe area. The teachers genuinely show interest in students education and execute their willingness to help in any way possible. I only wish there were more sports offered such as swimming and bowling, and more opportunities to join clubs.
A system that truly cares about its students from the administration to the cafeteria workers. Our system has the 2015 TN Teacher of the Year and 2016 West TN Teacher of the Year(top 3 at state level). Special focus on special education is very apparent. Safety of students is second to none. We moved here specifically for the school system and the wonderful community that gets behind their students!
I like the different options on this website. I also like the other different websites you can get to easily through this website. I would like to see a little more scholarships on here. Over all a great website and can/ will recommend to friends in the future.