Cherokee County Schools Reviews

I always had a good exile with Cherokee County and I think other people do too. I have been in Cherokee si car the sixth grade and the teachers and the other students have always been nice to me.
I’ve gone to CCSD schools my wholenlife andnhave gotten a good education. I feel prepared for college.
I love Cherokee as a school the teachers are very supportive. The food isn’t the best but it is good and it can be eaten.
Start Your Review of Cherokee County Schools
I have attended a Cherokee county school for my whole educational career first through 12th grade. I currently attend a four year university in the same county.
MY DAUGHTER GOES HERE AND IS IN 4TH GRADE, SHE HAS GONE HERE SINCE KINDERGARDEN. I HAVE HAD SOME SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES IN WHICH MY DAUGHTER HAD TO MISS ONE MONTH AND I ALMOST DIED. THE SCHOOL STEPPED UP, TEACHERS ALIKE, DONATING AND PRAYING FOR US, HELPING OUR FAMILY WITH BILLS, CHILDCARE, FOOD, GROCERIES, THEY WERE SO CARING AND PROVIDED MY GIRL WITH COUNSELORS SO SHE COULD COPE, THE MOST AMAZING SCHOOL
The school itself is one of the best in Cherokee county but still has its issue. There’s isses with communication and there is no school spirits.
I went to Cherokee and I applied myself and became involved. Do that and Cherokee will treat you well. If you just sit and do homework all day and don't care about extracurriculars then you'll probably hate it.
I am a senior at Cherokee High School, and I have enjoyed my experiences here so far. I like how if something happens at one school, all of the other schools have that schools back. I would like for the schools to be renovated as most of them are 20+ years old.
The Cherokee County School system has done their job by preparing their students for their next step, for most being college. I am proud to say that I will graduate from a school in this district.
I will always call Cherokee County home. Throughout my twelve years of being in this school system, it has shown excellence and participation in every field.
Cherokee county schools have staff that know the importance of learning. The staff at Cherokee county schools are willing to put everything in front of the to make sure you are successful in life. The only thing that Cherokee county schools lack on is the meals, but I’ve really they are all very good.
I noticed that in this school district, with all of the kids that go to the schools there, that they really enjoy being personable with each other, which makes for an enjoyable atmosphere.
Cherokee County Schools are really organized and clean. The County is always looking for ways to renovate the school and accommodate their students.
Cherokee county schools were an amazing school system to have been able to grow up in. They not only care about school success, but also they care about how an individuals success. The teachers and staff at all schools take to heart what is best for the students. The only thing i think they could do better is communication, lots of time there are things that are going to happen/happening that you don't know of until its too late. One of the best things about Cherokee county is the rigor, they are ranked as some of the top schools Nationally and constantly push you to do your best.
Horrible traffic with teacher that are only concerned with grades not about the students. The schools are over crowded with not enough space.
Overall Cherokee county schools are pretty good. There are many great a amenities for students. River Ridge has a beautiful theater and amazing band, chorus, and drama rooms. River ridge offers a variety of different electives such as business, cooking, music, and computer classes. Students are able to explore their interests and see what they do and don’t like. Overall Cherokee county schools are pretty good, but there could definitely be an improvement in local reach out to students.
High schools need separate counselors for college and for mental health. Mental health in the schools needs to be taken more seriously.
Start Your Review of Cherokee County Schools
I've gone to several schools growing up. Creek view was the high school i ended up staying at, they overall are a good school. They have some problems, but try to addresses them as quickly as they can. If i was to have children i would send them to the Cherokee county district.
The school district has many incredible teachers but the administration is unwilling to listen to what their studends and teachers need in order to be sucessful.
I really enjoy the sense of community and the friends that I have made throughout my three years of high school. I wish that administration was more helpful and open and I wish that it helped more with college readiness and giving assistance for standardized testing.