Cheektowaga-Sloan Union Free School District Reviews

I've been in the Cheektowaga-Sloan school district for my entire life, and I am so beyond happy that I grew up in this district. I would not have wanted to change or go through all my years of school in any other district. There is something really special about the dedication that the teachers have to their students, the involvement from the students, and even the involvement of the parents. Between raffles, fundraisers, PTO meetings, board meetings, clubs, sports, and attendance to the sports' games, the ambiance that my school has is rare and unique. I really feel that the teachers want to be there, and they really want to help you. I got involved as a freshman in sports and clubs early because I was genuinely excited to start my years of high school. It sounds like I'm exaggerating, but I really feel that JFK has the school spirit and pride many schools lack.
Ive been attending school in this district nearly my whole life. I think its great. I have learned so much, from elementary school to my senior year. The teachers and learning system has worked wonderful. I have been successful and because of the way the district works with student I have a bright future ahead. My classmates are also great the neighborhood and everything above has only benefited me.
Love the district. Wish there were more sports to choose from. More activities for after school would be nice as well. Love the teachers, and I think they do well preparing us for college and the world after high school
Start Your Review of Cheektowaga-Sloan Union Free School District
What I liked most about JFK was how small it was, it gave the students an opportunity to get close one on one help on school work. The teachers are very close with their students and make an effort to help with grades and personal issues. They give you so many chances to get your grades up. It's a small school which meant everyone was kind of close, felt like a family. I'll miss high school way more then I expected to.
Availability of teachers where very good. I would like to see a change in the sports dept though to receive better equipment