Central Noble Community School Corporation Reviews

Central Noble is a good school, but needs to improve in its academics and college preparedness for the top students. It is a small school which allows for more individual attention.
I loved my experience at Central Noble! I connected with so many teachers and if I ever needed help with school and any other issues I had I could always reach out to them.
Central Noble is a school with great character, leadership, and community. This school is growing to be the best in it's area. The staff at Central Noble is very caring and wants what is best for all of the students. This school's motto is 'We are one' and it could not be any more true.
Start Your Review of Central Noble Community School Corporation
Central Noble is a very good school. I have been attending there fore three years and have love all of it. All my teachers have been great and have been very helpful to my learning. I feel ready to go on to college because of Central Noble.
Central Noble is a small town and close knit school. Because of the size, I had a great teacher to student ratio and because of this I had the opportunity to bond with my teachers and they have gotten me to where I am today. CN also has an amazing theater and performing arts department, including the band and choirs.They could improve on there focus on academic clubs such as Speech and Debate and Student Government. Overall the small community and sense of belonging made my entire education at Central Noble one that I wouldn't trade for the world.
I enjoyed the teachers and the way they taught the students, preparing us for college, and how they interacted with us, whether it was in a positive or in a negative manner.
Central noble is a small school but you can get to know everyone easy an teachers know how each student learns the best.
I love Central Noble because it gives you your typical small town, small school experience. All of the teachers are always willing to work with the students one on one if they are struggling. The school also is always making improvements whether it be through classroom technology or through school-wide reading programs to help students improve their test scores. I think that if Central Noble were to change anything, it would be the learning environment. Most of the class sizes are small but they overfill some of them to the point that some of the students have to sit on the floor.
I love Central Nobles dedication to their students. They are constantly trying to find ways to keep students motivated and are always rewarding and acknowledging students for their success. But, if there was one thing I would like to see change it would be the students involvement. I wish more students would have came to more football games, basketball games and things like the Junior/Senior Prom.