Central Consolidated Schools Reviews

I like the environment and energy that is put forth through the student that attend the school also the effort of the staff within the schools in the district the most interesting school and sports teams is the Newcomb Skyhawks.
They really do their best for the students to let them learn in school. They try their best to let the students stay in school. Want the students to come out the school and think that they actually learned something.
Of what I like about the school district is that it has buses that takes many people to school because we all live in a rural area.
Start Your Review of Central Consolidated Schools
There is a lot of support for sports, but not for much else. A large portion of students are Native American, so we do get a lot of funding. The district has a hard time retaining teachers and administrators.
I transferred as a senior at Shiprock High School in the fall of 2017. Transferring from a private school to a public school, I saw huge differences personally. I liked the sense of community and especially the GEAR UP program. My sister also transferred with me to CCSD and she has had more exposure to college readiness events and programs, a challenging academic curriculum, and the competitiveness of sports in volleyball and basketball. Although this is my first year here, the district is always ensuring they are doing their best to provide students and parents with the best care possible academically, socially, and physically.
The school district of Central Consolidated Schools is average. They are based in Shiprock, NM, which is a town on the Navajo Reservation, meaning that they do not have to heed by the national requirements, however, for the most part they do follow these requirements. This school is quick easy to get by in, as most teachers don't feel the need nor care to assign home work, and when they do, the just let us do it in class. This causes most of the students to breeze by every class very easily.
The Central Consolidated Schools are the only schools that do not keep up with technology or cleanliness. The lack of teacher student relationship is awful as some teachers do not help their struggling students. The school is an out of date bug infested school that deserves to be remodeled or shut down.
It is a great district, I have gone here ever since I was in pre-k, I have not had an issue with them before and I would recommend that if you are serious about education you won't be disappointed.
Pretty decent. Don't expect the most high quality education. There are still good and caring teachers, just plenty of kids who don't care about what they are doing.
Needs more ethnic ability to withdraw students from everyday life. School here was hard enough but then again it has gotten be through tough times. I am glad to have been able to be part of its many obstacles and had the time to get through them.