Centerville-Abington Community Schools Reviews

I have only been to the high school since I am still a Senior and it is a great school. I have never been bullied there and most of the teachers are very kind and the counselors care about college readiness for their students. I've never liked school food, I never did sports there, but their academics, safety, resources are pretty great when it comes to joining clubs and participating in school activities.
Centerville focuses on the students and the education. The classes are small and have a good student to teacher ratio. Centerville has a good athletics programs. Along with a good education, there is barely any behavioral issues and any issues are handled immediately.
This school has the potential to be a 5 star school, but I would like to see changes in administration and teaching techniques. I love this school and have been attending my whole life, and it's sad to see so much potential go to waste.
Start Your Review of Centerville-Abington Community Schools
This school has an overall great education system. They offer many opportunities with small class sizes giving more access to teachers.
I did like Centerville schools. I think they have really good faculty and they really do teach you what you need to know. The math program is really nice and I feel like I was prepared for college. The vice principal at the high school is really military style which I do not think was a very good experience, but overall I'm honored to have gone there.