Center Moriches Union Free School District Reviews

I love that it is a small family orientated school. They have a large selection of AP classes that is increasing year by year. The athletics has shown awesome success this year and hopefully will continue year after year. Our arts department for both music and arts is outstanding. Our facilities have undergone upgrades the past 2 years and will continue this summer and our grounds are spectacular! Big has been a wonderful experience for both my children and for myself as a parent
Center Moriches is the best! Good sports teams, clubs and other opportunities. This school “report grade” does not do this school justice!
Center Moriches has been a amazing place to learn and grow throughout my high school career. Our school offers many clubs and sports. Our soccer team is amazing, and won to New York State Class Championship. Our robotics team has won numerous competitions and get the opportunity to go to the World Championship this April. Our school excels in providing one on one personal guidance. I personally enjoy how our school is smaller than most, so I know everyone and we all are pretty much friends and know each other. The school gets to use the new turf field and sports complex provided by the town for our Varsity home games and offers several practice fields for soccer, football, softball, baseball, etc. I always feel safe in Center Moriches and with the small student to teacher ratio, I get the most out of a forty minute class!
Start Your Review of Center Moriches Union Free School District
Horrible, absolutely horrible. Most teachers were lovely but the ceilings are constantly leaking and they waste money on unnecessary things like a turf field for our football team who hasn't won one game in two years.
Center Moriches has truly formed me into the women I am today. Center Moriches was not only a school district with a bunch of teachers, it was a home and a family. Anyone from that district you ask will give you a smile and begin to tell you what I am going to explain. You walk into that building everyday with a smile, a few coffee stains, and a heavy backpack. You walk into that school hearing your favorite teachers and security guards greeting you with a hug and hello. If you needed help you always got it, if you were struggling academically or personally you have help. When I graduated in June 2016, I received my diploma not only with a hand shake but a hug from my principal. I never felt not in place, lonely, or found myself to not have help. Today, I will still continue to praise the educators, staff, and students.